- Orders over $5000.00 receive free shipping* in the contiguous United States via UPS or common carrier. SchoolMart reserves the right to determine what the best way is to ship each order.
- Orders under $5000.00 pay the actual freight charge. The freight charge for most orders can be determined by placing the items you would like to purchase in the Shopping Cart and entering the zip code of the ship to address.
- For orders shipping to AK, HI, APO, FPO, and any address that must be delivered via USPS, the customer is responsible for all freight and insurance charges. Please contact us for a quote.
- Please feel free to contact our office directly for freight quotes at 1-800-285-2662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders placed before 2pm EST on a business day** for in stock items will ship the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm EST on a business day** may ship the next business day.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. For example - if you place an order on Friday for next day delivery, your order will be delivered the next business day** which would be Monday, should Monday be a regular business day**, not a holiday. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
**Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Additional Shipping Policies
- SchoolMart uses Address Verification Services to verify that the card holder is placing the order. If the billing address for the credit card comes back as incorrect, SchoolMart will cancel the order and void the authorization done on the credit card.
- Unless shipping to a public school, SchoolMart will only ship to the verified billing address for the credit card used to place the order.
- If you need to ship to a different address that is not a public school, payment should be made through PayPal.
- SchoolMart reserves the right to require a signature for delivery on orders.