Texas Instruments TI 73 Explorer graphing calculator
Graphing calculator designed for middle grades mathematics and science
- 1 – TI-73 Explorer calculators with slide case cover
1 – unit to unit cables
4 – AAA batteries
IDEAL FOR: MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH, PRE-ALGEBRA, ALGEBRA 1, MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE
Features and Functionality:
- Stacked fractions.
- Seven (7) statistical plots: pictographs, pie charts, bar charts, and more.
- Scrollable home screen.
- Four (4) constant features.
- English and metric conversions.
- 14-digit accuracy displayed to 10-digits with 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs four (4) functions simultaneously.
- Send and receive lists and variables to and from the TI-82, TI-83 and TI-83 Plus.
- Up to seven (7) graph styles: thin, thick, animate, animate with path, and more.
- User-defined list names, stores up to 999 elements.
- Thirteen (13) zoom features.
- Function evaluation table.
- List-based one and two-variable statistics including linear, quadratic, exponential, med-median, and manual-fit regression models.
- Three (3) statistical plot set-ups.
- Interactive equation solver.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all calculator operations in one menu.
- Programming capabilities.
- Display indicates when fraction can be simplified.
- Shows common factor used during simplification.
- Enter your own factor during simplification.
- Change improper fractions to mixed numbers.
- Simplifies fractions.
- Fraction/decimal conversions.
- Combinations and permutations.
- Random number generator.
- Logs and antilogs.
- Convert angles from degrees to radians.
- %, x², 1/x, sqrtx, y², xsqrty, and x!.
- Fixed decimal capability.
- AOS: × and ÷ before + and – .
- Approved for standardized tests – SAT, PSAT/NMSQT and AP exams.
- Approved on some state exams. Visit http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/stateoverview.htmlfor more information.