Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Lab Cradle – 5 Pack with Charging Bay
5 – TI Nspire Lab Cradle
1 – TI-Nspire Cradle Charging Bay
5 – USB Cable
1 – Guidebook
1 – 90 day trial of the TI-Nspire/TI Nspire CAS Teacher Software
The TI-Nspire Lab Cradle is a compact and portable data collection device that is a convenient tool for on-site classroom labs and off-site field work. Detailed, real-world data can be gathered quickly using multiple sensors simultaneously. The TI-Nspire Lab Cradle utilizes the Vernier DataQuest App to support data visualization and scientific inquiry.
- Designed to enhance fast-rate, long-term and remote data collection, as well as data collection using digital sensors.
- Available ports on cradle: three analog and two digital sensor ports, one mini-USB port for computer connectivity or power supply
- Supported by the Vernier DataQuest App on TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire handhelds and software. The Vernier DataQuest App offers:
- Wide variety of analysis tools
- Ability to create a hypothesis graphically using the Draw Prediction feature
- Ability to replay data collection experiments at various rates to encourage class-wide analysis and discussion
- 32 MB of storage space for large amounts of data
- Capture up to 100,000 samples per second
- Compatible with all TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS handhelds (except when the TI-84 Plus keypad is installed on the TI-Nspire with Touchpad/Clickpad handheld)
- Powered by the TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery
- Supports nearly all Vernier Software and Technology™ data collection sensors.
- Can be used with TI-Nspire handhelds, TI-Nspire software or in standalone mode
- Flexible charging options: wall adapter, USB cable to computer, TI-Nspire Cradle Charging Bay.