TI-84 Plus CE App for Chromebooks – Multi-user 1 Year Subscription
Minimum order is 5 licenses
The TI-84 Plus CE Chromebook App extends the use of TI’s trusted, familiar handheld calculator to help teachers teach and students learn and understand math.
- Transition easily between the TI-84 Plus CE App and the
TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator with similar button layout and menus
- Optimize your learning environment by resizing and positioning the emulator on your screen
- Start where you left off — the calculator retains its last state
- For students who need a more viewable version of the calculator, a large screen version can be accessed when turning Chromebook™ notebook computers to tablet mode (touch-screen versions only)
- Visualize concepts clearly, and make faster, stronger connections between equations, data and graphs in full color
- Distinguish between multiple graphs and plots with color-coded equations, plots and objects
- Make graphs easier to read by adding grid lines
- Work up to seven days offline (internet access is required for application use)
Licensing for the TI-84 Plus CE App, while different from other Texas Instruments computer software, matches common scenarios for schools that are using Chromebooks.
- Account based licensing – Student and teacher will sign-in to the application to use
- Supports Google Single Sign-On – Students can use the same username and password as the rest of their Chromebook resources.
- Easily manage licenses – IT administrators will be able easily assign permissions to specific students.
- Subscription Based – 1-year subscription allows flexibility for school to evaluate usage and needs each year
- Chrome OS™ 87 or newer (Windows® and Mac® not supported)
- RAM: 4GB (recommended) | 2GB (minimum)
- Screen resolution: 9.5” or greater and 1024 x 768 or greater
- Internet access is required for use of the application; can work offline for up to seven days
Information needed at time of purchase:
- Institution/Organization/School name
- Number of seats
- License administrator name
- License administrator email
- Defined license start date
How the purchasing and deployment process works:
- Contact SchoolMart for a quote (if needed)
- Order is placed with SchoolMart – be sure to provide all of the information needed at time of purchase as listed above.
- License administrator will receive license information
- License administrator imports students into TI licensing system
- License administrator assigns students to licenses
- IT Administrator deploys app to students
- Student signs into app
For any questions, including how licensing works, implementation, and data privacy, please connect with your local Texas Instruments Educational Technology Consultant