TI Nspire CAS Student Computer Software Volume Licenses with 365-Day Term – Minimum Purchase is 30 Licenses
Minimum purchase is 30 licenses at $14.00 each
Volume License (PC and Mac®) – Minimum purchase is 30 licenses at $14.00 each
- Allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers
- Software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods
- Software is activated online
- Software not required to be connected to the network in order to be used
TI-Nspire CAS Student Software provides the same functionality of your TI-Nspire CAS handheld on your computer.
- The built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) provides you the ability to perform symbolic and standard numeric calculations.
- Create, save, open, share and print your work
- Interactive geometry capabilities
- View and explore multiple representations on a single screen – a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text
- “Grab-and-Move” a graph and graphed functions to observe relationships and the impact of changes
- Ability to utilize images (jpeg, jpg, bmp, png file formats) and overlay with graphical elements on screen
- With the PublishView™ feature, you can neatly format assignments, including any imported images, and print them out with ease.
- With the built-in Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire, you can collect and analyze data.
- Display a virtual keypad on screen with the same functions as the TI-Nspire handheld
- Conic graphing
- Chemistry notation
- Connects with the TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC System
|Manufacture Part Number|