TI-Nspire CX Navigator 30 User System
- Critical thinking: Two-way communication and feedback in the classroom allows educators a more detailed assessment of documents, how students are approaching problems and their process of learning the material.
- Completely wireless: Snap-on Wireless Network Adapters for student handhelds and a wireless access point for the teacher’s classroom computer transfer files to the whole class at once.
- Instant assessment: Educators can quickly gauge the understanding of individual students or the class.
- Individualized instruction: Based on the progress of different students, educators can adjust their instruction to meet individual needs.
- Flexibility: Through real-time student feedback, teachers can adjust their instruction or redirect a lesson as needed.
- Mobility: Students and educators can show the class work on their handheld from anywhere in the room using Live Presenter.
- Professional development programs and a variety of curricular materials are available on MathNspired.com and ScienceNspired.com to help educators easily adopt and implement the TI-Nspire CX Navigator System.
- Compatible with a single classroom setup of TI-Nspire CX handhelds and/or TI-Nspire CX CAS handhelds.** (Handhelds not included)
- Review and analyze each student’s answers.
- View a class summary, a student-by-student analysis or an item-by-item analysis.
- Slideshow capabilities allow anonymous viewing of class results.
- Upgrade operating systems on all students’ handhelds at one time.
- Collect, grade, save and record each student’s work.
- Create multiple-choice questions to quickly assess student understanding.
- Quick Poll feature gathers instant feedback from students and provides educators the ability to instantly assess student understanding.
- Screen Capture feature gives educators an ability to capture screen shots of each student’s graphing calculator to monitor work.
- Real-time feedback and instant assessment of student understanding.
- Monitor student work to ensure everyone is on track and on task.
- Facilitate an engaging, collaborative learning environment.
- Quickly send TI-Nspire documents to students.
- Auto grade student assignments and tests.
- 1 – TI Nspire CX Premium Teacher Software CD
1 – TI Navigator Access Point
1 – AC Adapter
30 – TI Nspire Navigator Wireless Network Adapters
3 – Wireless Network Adapter Storage Bags
1 – Start Here Guide
1 – TI Nspire Navigator Reference Guide
1 – USB Computer Cable
For the System Requirements for the latest version of TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software for handhelds, visit education.ti.com/software/requirements.
- Uses 802.11b/g technology for efficient, wireless communication in the classroom
- Supports up to 60 students
- Durable – designed for the classroom environment
- Easy to configure
- Wireless communications encrypted using WPA2 Enterprise
TI-NSPIRE CX NAVIGATOR ACCESS POINT:
- Dedicated access point to ensure quick communication to student TI-Nspire CX II, TI-Nspire CX II CAS, TI-Nspire CX and TI-Nspire CX CAS calculators**
- Micro USB connection to computer using a USB port
- Maximum range of approximately 70 feet from access point to TI-Nspire CX Wireless Network Adapter
- One wireless network adapter connects to one TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld**
- Power wireless network adapter through the TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld**
** calculators are not included
|Manufacture Part Number||
30 – TI-Nspire CX Wireless Network Adapters, 3 – adapter storage cases, 1 – access point, 1 – license of TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS Navigator Teacher Software