TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software – 1 Year Subscription Volume Licenses – PC and Mac® – Electronic Delivery of 5 or more
Customer must purchase a minimum of 5 licenses at $20.00 per license.
- Minimum order for this Volume Licensing is 5 seats.
- 1-year subscription.
- Volume licenses allow access to the software on a fixed number of computers. One license is installed on one computer. The licenses cannot be transferred to other computers one activated.
- Software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods.
- Software is activated online.
- Software claim number is electronically delivered to an administrator of the software. Customer will redeem claim number at Texas Instruments’ Software Claim Center at http://education.ti.com/go/softwarecenter .
This interactive software enables teachers to present math and science concepts to the class, demonstrate the use of TI-Nspire™ CX handhelds, transfer documents, and create self-check questions for student self-assessment.
- Includes both TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software, as well as the software that supports the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ System***.
- Includes TI-SmartView™ Emulator Software with key-press indicator.
- Calculate, graph, write notes, build spreadsheets and create self-check questions, all with TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software.
- Choose from question types including free response, multiple choice, true/false, equations, coordinate points, images and expressions.
- Access your personal online files on your desktop in the Content Workspace or on the Web, as well as pre-authored content from the Math Nspired or Science Nspired websites.
- Perform symbolic and standard numeric calculations using the built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS).
- Create, save, open, share and print your work.
- Utilize interactive geometry capabilities.
- View and explore multiple representations on a single screen – a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text.
- “Grab-and-Move” a graph or graphed functions to demonstrate relationships and the impact of changes.
- Open images in .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp or .png file formats and overlay graphs and equations on them.
- Neatly format assignments, including imported images, and print them out with the PublishView™ feature.
- Graph and rotate 3-D functions.
- Collect and analyze data with the built-in Vernier DataQuest™ application for TI-Nspire™ technology.
- Perform function, parametric, conic, polar, sequence and 3-D graphing.
- Easily enter chemistry notations.
For the system requirements of the latest version, see education.ti.com/software/requirements.
***While the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ System softwre is built into this premium teacher package, it requires additional hardware that is purchased separately.
|Manufacture Part Number|