TI-SmartView™ Emulator for MathPrint™ – Volume 1 Year Subscription Licensing – PC and Mac® – Electronic Delivery of 5 or more
Customer must purchase a minimum of 5 licenses at $15.00 per license.
- Minimum order for Volume Licenses is 5 seats.
- 1-year Subscription
- Allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers
- Software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods
- Software is activated online
- Software not required to be connected to the network in order to be used
- Software claim number is electronically delivered to an administrator of the software. Customer will redeem claim number at Texas Instruments’ Software Claim Center at http://education.ti.com/go/softwarecenter
TI-SmartView™ CE emulator software for the TI-30XS/TI-34 MultiView™ scientific calculators projects an interactive representation of the calculator and comes with unique instructional capabilities:
- One emulator for two calculators: Use the emulator to demonstrate the unique capabilities of either the TI-30XS MultiView™ or TI-34 MultiView™ scientific calculator.
- Visual key pressing: Highlight projected keys to clearly show selections to your class by using a computer mouse to select the keys.
- Key-press history: Project key images and entire sequences so that your students can more easily follow your steps and stay on track.
- Multiple screen captures: Create and save multiple scientific calculator screen captures to develop a history of calculations for class investigations.
- Pre-loaded demonstrations (scripts): Pre-record key presses for automated playback during lessons. Create and edit scripts and play, pause and modify the speed of delivery.
- Large-screen view: Project an expanded calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
For the system requirements of the latest version, see
|Manufacture Part Number|