Vernier Graphical Analysis 3
Graphical Analysis has been one of our most popular products for years and now it’s even better! We have recently rewritten Graphical Analysis, adding new features and updating its look and capabilities.
Graphical Analysis 3 Basics
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table.
- Copy and paste data from another program (such as Microsoft Excel).
- Import data from a text file.
Graphical Analysis 3 includes programs for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
Windows System Requirements
- Windows® XP SP2/SP3, Vista, Vista 64, Windows 7, or Windows 7 64
- Pentium® processor or equivalent running at 500 MHz or faster
- 512 MB total minimum RAM
- 200 MB of hard disk space for a minimum installation
Macintosh System Requirements