Texas Instruments TI 89 Titanium Graphing Calculator
Features Computer Algebra System (CAS) OS plus preloaded engineering apps.
The TI-89 Titanium graphing calculator features advanced functionality and 3-D graphing that makes problem-solving for AP*, advanced mathematics and engineering courses easier. Built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) allows you to explore and manipulate mathematical expressions in symbolic form. Features 16 preloaded graphing calculator software apps including EE*Pro®, CellSheet™ and NoteFolio™.
- 1 TI-89 Titanium graphing calculator
- 1 Impact-resistant slide case
- 4 AAA batteries
- Connectivity cables
- 16 preloaded Graphing Calculator Software Applications (Apps), including EE*Pro®, CellSheet™ & NoteFolio™
- 3x the Flash memory of the TI-89
- Built-in USB port with cable
- Upgradeable operating system
- Internal Clock with date and time display.
- Active Icon Desktop that allows easier access to Apps and editors
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation, stacked fractions, and superscript exponents.
- Link with another TI-89 Titanium, TI-89, Voyage™ 200, TI-92 Plus or TI-92.
- Active Calculator Home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall.
- Real and complex numeric results.
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra, calculus and differential equations.
- Symbolic units for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions. Over 100 units in 28 unit categories.
- 20 stored constants with symbolic units for scientific calculations.
- Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations.
- Up to 99 graphing equations defined and saved for each graphing mode.
- Visit TI’s web for more features and functionality.
- Approved for standardized tests – SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP and Praxis exams.