Pet Car Alarm Stem Project Bundle
Pet Car Alarm engages students in the math and science of the greenhouse effect by designing and building a pet-smart alarm system that sounds an alert when the interior temperature of a model car approaches the danger zone. This bundle is a set-up for 30 students. Calculators, magnets, small toy pets, small pieces of clear plastic, objects to model car, and cellophane not included.
- 10 – TI-Innovator Hubs with TI Launchpad
- 4 – White LED Module pack of 5
- 2 – Servo Motor Module pack of 5
- 2 – Hall (Magnetic) Sensor Module pack of 5
- 4 – Temperature Module pack of 5
- 10 – External Battery Kit
- 1 – TI Tote Bag
View the TI-84 Plus CE Activity Page
View the TI-Nspire CX Activity Page
Note – TI Graphing calculators and software not included. Sold separately.