Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
Download BA II Plus Guidebooks Here: Guidebook | Quick Reference
With Time Value of Money, uneven cash flow analysis, and advanced statistics, the BA II PLUS is perfect for applications in finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and more.
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more.
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Also computes: break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta %, profit and loss.
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- 10 user memories
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers
- Impact-resistant protective cover with quick reference card included
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD™ (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
- One-year limited warranty
|Manufacture Part Number|