Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
With Time Value of Money, uneven cash flow analysis, and advanced statistics, the BA II PLUS is perfect for applications in finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and more.
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more.
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Also computes: break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta %, profit and loss.
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- 10 user memories
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers
- Impact-resistant protective cover with quick reference card included
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD™ (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
- One-year limited warranty
|Manufacture Part Number|