Each calculator has bright yellow sides with the words “School Property” on the front.
In Classic mode, the TI-34 MultiView can be used in the same classrooms as the TI-34 II Explorer PlusTMas the screen appears identical to the TI-34 II Explorer Plus in this mode.
- Same functionality as the TI-34II Explorer plus display and feature enhancements.
- Designed with educators and ideal for middle school math.
- MultiView display shows fractions as they are written on paper.
- 4-line display enables scrolling and editing of inputs.
- Simplify and convert fractions to decimals and back again.
- Integer division key expresses results as quotient and remainders.
- Middle School Math
- Algebra I & II
- General Science
Up to 4 lines of Display
- Fraction Simplification
- Integer Division
- Standard Math Notation
- Toggle Key
- Scrolling and Editing
- User-Friendly Menus
- Data/List Editor
Two Constant Operators
- Updated for easier use
- 4-line × 16-character, easier-to-read LCD display
- Review and edit previous entries via a scrollable home screen
- Paste inputs or outputs into new calculations
- MATHPRINT mode for input in math notation, including pi, square roots, fractions, percents and exponents plus math notation output for fractions
- CLASSIC mode for similar entry and compatibility with previous 2-line Scientific models like the TI-34II
- Pi symbol on input, some calculations in terms of pi and pi to the maximum decimal places of the calculator
- Toggle key to change the form of answers between fraction and decimal, or between pi terms and decimal
- Fraction/decimal/percent conversions
- Change between improper fractions and mixed numbers, plus a mode setting for mixed number or improper fraction output as the default
- Simplification of fractions feature to simplify a fraction one factor at a time instead of automatically simplifying to lowest terms.
- Integer division denotes quotient and remainder.
- Random number and random integer generator
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance to lengthen battery life
- MODE menu for selecting calculator mode settings
- Menu settings
- Functions accessed directly through keys or through vertical menus
- Negation key
- Two constant operation features for exploring mathematical patterns
- Combinations and permutations
- Trigonometry functions including sin, cos, tan, inverse sin, inverse cos and inverse tan
- Logs and antilogs
- Convert angles from degrees to radians
- Square root function is primary key.
- %, x², ¹/x, x!, pi key, exponent key
- Fixed decimal mode option
- Basic Data/List Editor with 3 lists
- One- and two-variable statistics with stat variable input storage
- EOS: (Equation Operating System)
- Up to 8 pending operations
- Up to 23 levels of parentheses
- Error recovery capability.
- Auto Power Off
- Quick/easy reset of calculator via 2 key press or menu for exam purposes
- 7 Memory variables. (x,y,z,t,a,b,c)
- Scientific notation
- x10n key for quick input of numbers in powers of 10
- Hard plastic, color-coded keys
- Non-skid rubber feet