Texas Instruments TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Graphing Calculator
EZ Spot graphing calculator for math and science
This is intended for school purchase only. Each calculator has “School Property” printed on each unit and is EZ spot yellow and black.
- 1 TI-84 Plus EZ Spot calculators with the words “SCHOOL PROPERTY” printed on the faceplate
- 4 AAA batteries
The all-purpose TI-84 Plus graphing calculator features more than a dozen preloaded apps including functionality that encourages exploration of interactive geometry, inequality graphing, and real-world data collection and analysis. Ideal for middle school through college.
IDEAL FOR: PRE-ALGEBRA, ALGEBRA 1 & 2, GEOMETRY, STATISTICS, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, BUSINESS & FINANCE
Features and Functionality:
- Upgradeable operating system
- Internal Clock with date and time display.
- TI Connectivity Cable included.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Stores up to 10 – 50×50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor allows solving numerically for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI handheld operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- Link with another TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
- Approved for standardized tests – SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, ACT, AP, IB and Praxis exams.
- Approved on some state exams. Visit http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/stateoverview.htmlfor more information.
You may also like…
Texas Instruments TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Classroom Bundle with Smartview SoftwareMSRP: $5,200.00$3,510.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Texas Instruments TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Yellow Classroom PackMSRP: $4,500.00$3,315.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Maxell “AAA” Batteries (24 Pack)$15.00 Brand: Maxell Add to cart
TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Teacher Kit PackMSRP: $1,500.00$1,125.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart