TI-Nspire CX Premium Teacher Software – Single License 1-Year Subscription – PC and Mac®
License number is emailed to customer, typically within 1 business day. It is not sent on weekends or holidays.
Single user license, 1-year subscription.
License number is emailed to customer at the email provided when the order is placed, typically within 1 business day. It is not sent on weekends or holidays. If you do not see it, please double check you Spam/Junk mailbox.
This interactive software enables teachers to present math and science concepts to the class, demonstrate the use of TI-Nspire™ CX handhelds, transfer documents, and create self-check questions for student self-assessment.
- Includes both TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software, as well as the software that supports the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ System***.
- Includes TI-SmartView™ Emulator Software with key-press indicator.
- Calculate, graph, write notes, build spreadsheets and create self-check questions, all with TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software.
- Choose from question types including free response, multiple choice, true/false, equations, coordinate points, images and expressions.
- Access your personal online files on your desktop in the Content Workspace or on the Web, as well as pre-authored content from the Math Nspired or Science Nspired websites.
- Perform symbolic and standard numeric calculations using the built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS).
- Create, save, open, share and print your work.
- Utilize interactive geometry capabilities.
- View and explore multiple representations on a single screen – a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text.
- “Grab-and-Move” a graph or graphed functions to demonstrate relationships and the impact of changes.
- Open images in .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp or .png file formats and overlay graphs and equations on them.
- Neatly format assignments, including imported images, and print them out with the PublishView™ feature.
- Graph and rotate 3-D functions.
- Collect and analyze data with the built-in Vernier DataQuest™ application for TI-Nspire™ technology.
- Perform function, parametric, conic, polar, sequence and 3-D graphing.
- Easily enter chemistry notations.
For the system requirements of the latest version, see education.ti.com/software/requirements.
***While the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ System software is built into this premium teacher package, it requires additional hardware that is purchased separately.
|Manufacture Part Number|
You may also like…
TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software – Multi-user 1-year subscriptions – PC and Mac®$18.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software – Multi-user 2-year subscriptions – PC and Mac®$36.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software – Multi-user 3-year subscriptions – PC and Mac®$54.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart