Texas Instruments TI-15 Explorer
This item is shipped in a bubble sleeve, bulk package. Calculator only, no user guide included.
Ideal for introducing the relationship between stacked fractions, decimals and percents. Features include problem solving, place value, integer division and 2-line display. Ideal for grades 3-6.
- Shows entries and results at the same time with two line display and allows students to scroll up or down to review previous entries and results
- Allows students to develop computational skills using operations and changing the level of difficulty while keeping score of the right and wrong answers
- See how many 1s, 10s, 100s, 1000s, or even 10ths and 100ths are in a specified number
- Work with fraction in stacked fraction format so that students will see consistency when using textbooks and worksheets
- Display answers in decimal, fraction and percent formats
|Manufacture Part Number||